We strive to enhance the academic performance of students by increasing their ability to regulate emotion and maintain positive mental health.
We achieve this through a range of services which include one-to-one therapy, self-development lessons, group therapy, transition work, assemblies, mediation services, drop-in sessions and calendared events.
Chakra’s services for schools are informed by a breadth of experience of our Managing Director, Zainah Khan, which includes:
Our mission is to:
- Mentally energise your students, increasing their motivation, focus and performance
- Reduce student absence related to poor mental health
- Give your students the tools and self-awareness they need to develop into mentally strong and emotionally stable young adults
- Develop a culture of positivity, openness and focus
- Student Liaison Officer at Leeds Beckett University
- Associate Counsellor at Craven College
- Health and Emotional Wellbeing Development within Academies across Leeds for students aged 11-16
- Transition support for primary school children moving up to secondary level
One-to-one counselling and psychotherapy for students who may benefit from confidential emotional and mental health support. Group Learning Sessions in areas that are critical to positive mental health such as building self-worth and confidence, becoming resilient, managing difficult relationships.
Schools benefit from flexibility: we can be there when you need us Cost-saving – no need to employ full-time staff when you can operate on a day-rate Time-saving – let us use our expertise to support students whilst you focus on running the school.
Contact Us Now to receive a detailed breakdown of our school services.
WE WANT TO SUPPORT YOU IN BECOMING
TELL US WHAT WE CAN HELP WITH
Call us today on 0798-463-5377 for more information about our corporate training or personal therapy services, or email us via below contact form.